Deadpool is well-known as a character that likes to breaks the fourth wall, and this figure has been sculpted to represent him doing just that! He is sculpted bursting out from the pages of a comic in an acrobatic pose for a more playful appearance, but also has a facial expression that’s just asking for trouble!
The figure has been painted in a unique way that attempts to mimic the shadows and highlights normally seen in American-style comic books, while also very carefully selecting colors to best match Deadpool’s character. The various sound effects and comic pages bursting out together with him have all been carefully detailed creating a figure that fans can enjoy from any angle! Be sure to add the ultimate Deadpool figure to your collection!
- Product Name
- Deadpool: Breaking the Fourth Wall
- Good Smile Company
- Non-Scale Figure
- Painted non-scale ABS&PVC figure with stand included. Approximately 240mm in height.
- Concept Artwork
- Shigeto Koyama
- Koji Tashiro
- Release Info
- Originally released in December 2017 with a rerelease in August 2019
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.