From the always-tough, always-rugged G-SHOCK and the BABY-G casual watch for active women, presenting new DENIM’D COLOR designs that adopt a fashionable denim motif.
CASIO-original technology is used to produce a pattern on the case and band that resembles the look of always popular, always fashionable denim.
The G-SHOCK lineup consists of the big case GA-700 with front button, the symmetrically designed GA-100, and the square face DW-5600, whose design is G-SHOCK to its core.
The BABY-G models are the popular mannish design BA-110, and the popular square design BGD-500.
The tough image of these designs is enhanced by the look of denim, which is often worn when doing manual labor. The availability of both G-SHOCK and BABY-G versions means that they can be matched into his-and-hers pairs.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city / World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59’59.999”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units / hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Mach indicator (speed exceeding 1225 units / hour)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220