This new model is the product of collaboration between G-SHOCK and the graffiti and street artist STASH.
STASH gained attention back in 1993 with the start of the SUBWARE apparel brand, after which he released products in cooperation with famous street brands. This new collaboration model reflects the very best of STASH and G-SHOCK styles, which have done so much to influence the world street culture.
The base model is the G-SHOCK GA-100, which is widely popular on the street scene. Basic black is highlighted with dashes of blue in graffiti element splatter patterns. Hour markers and dials also feature blue coloring, to create an artistically cool STASH design. The back of the watch is stamped with the STASH logo. This model comes in a special box that resembles the spray paint can that is representative of STASH’s art.
• 1/1000-second stopwatch
• Speed measurement
• ISO764 class magnetic resistant
STASH is a graffiti artist from Brooklyn, New York. He was a pioneer of applying graffiti art to street fashions, and an iconic figure of sneaker culture. He is widely recognized around the world as a major figure in terms of the understanding and support of graffiti art. After beginning activities under the STASH name in 1982, STASH has become a central figure and legend of the East Village art scene.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city / World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59’59.999”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units / hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Mach indicator (speed exceeding 1225 units / hour)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
There are no reviews yet.