Introducing GULFMASTER, the new G-SHOCK Series that’s designed and engineered with the maritime adventurer in mind.
GULFMASTER includes the first G-SHOCK models to incorporate both Triple Sensor Version 3 and Smart Access in the same watch. In addition to barometric pressure, altitude, bearing, and temperature readings, these new models also feature Tide Graph and Moon Age capabilities to help keep you in close touch with your natural environment. Sudden extreme changes in barometric pressure are alerted using a dial hand, LCD display, and alarm. Double LED lighting illuminates the LCD, and also adds a face light at 6 o’clock to keep information bright and easy to read even in total darkness.
The designs of these watches have been modeled after the look of shipboard instruments to create an attractive marine look. Large buttons are provided for critical light and sensor operations to help make operation easier and more intuitive.
All of this and much more makes all of the models in the GULFMASTER Series the logical choice for the maritime adventurer who desires something extra in performance and overall toughness.
An electronic crown switch and the use of multiple motors combine to enable conflict-free simultaneous operation of multiple functions, and smooth switching between functions.
A CASIO-original thin analog movement made possible by hybrid mounting protects against damage and enables auto home position correction that helps keep you on time all the time.
Tough Solar ensures stable operation even when using power-hungry functions.
WAVE CEPTOR (RADIO CONTROLLED)
Receives time calibration signals and corrects the time automatically.
MULTIBAND 6 allows reception of time calibration signals from one of six transmitters around the globe : Germany, The United Kingdom, The United States, China, and Japan (two transmitters).
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Fly-back Function
- Hands move away from LCD screen during measurements
- Twin Sensor
- Digital Compass Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees Measuring unit: 1 degree 60 seconds continuous measurement Hand Indication of North Bidirectional calibration Magnetic declination correction Bearing Memory
- Thermometer Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F) Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- Moon Data (moon age of the specific data, moon phase graph)
- Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Auto LED (Super Illuminator) light with Afterglow
- Neo-brite Luminous Hands and Markers
- World Time 29 time zones (29 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch Measuring capacity: 00:59’59.99″ Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Countdown Timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 60 minutes Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099) 12/24 Hour Formats Button operation tone on/off Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Battery: SR927W x 2 Approx. Battery Life: 2 years
- Module 5443