Introducing the latest variations to the G-STEEL lineup of down-sized G-SHOCK designs.
This new model reduce the overall case size to approximately 90% of previous models, while incorporating existing layer guard structure and functions. This dramatic reduction in the module size makes it possible to make the case thinner and more compact.
The GST-S300 model has a resin bezel and urethane band. A hefty urethane band provides improved fit, which lightens the load to the wrist during long-term wear.
Full-auto LED illumination provides outstanding readability even in the dark.
• Hand shift feature
• Super Illuminator illuminates the face and digital display (Full auto light)
• Tough Solar
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Solar powered
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 100 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 100 minutes (1-second increments, 1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time:
8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
There are no reviews yet.