Starting from the end of the 1990s, G-SHOCK and BABY-G have been issuing special models in collaboration with and in support of various different environmental organizations. Now in 2019, we are pleased to announce our support for the activities of WILDLIFE PROMISING, an Authorized Nonprofit Corporation (NPO) that works towards coexistence between wildlife and humans in Africa. To mark the occasion we are releasing special collaboration models that were created in the spirit of maintaining a better living environment for both wildlife and humans.
This new model is based on the GR-B100 aviation watch of the MASTER Of G Series GRAVITYMASTER lineup of watches that are equipped with precision features and functions required for flight applications.
The coloring of this model is similar to that of the African fish eagle, with a white and black case, a yellow second hand, and a brown colored band.
Connected Engine supports time correction using a time calibration signal and Bluetooth® connection. After connection with a smartphone with Bluetooth®, you can use the G-SHOCK Connected* app to configure countdown alarm settings, to manage waypoint memory, and to manage and store a flight log of distances and travel times of flight missions. To ensure timekeeping accuracy, time information can be obtained from an on-line time server and used to correct the watch’s time setting. The app also can be used to configure World Time, timer, alarm, and other settings. In addition to these Smartphone Link features, these watches come with high-brightness LED illumination, World Time, stopwatch, and more. Stable operation is ensured by a Tough Solar charging system that incorporates original CASIO energy saving technology.
- Smartphone Link
Flight Log Function using waypoint memory, auto time adjustment (four times a day), World Time for approximately 300 cities, Home Time/World Time swapping, auto time zone and summer time rule updating, alarm/timer settings, phone finder, battery level indicator
- Tough Solar
- Hand shift feature
- World Time
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- Super Illuminator (double) with Full Auto light illuminates the face and digital display
* Smartphone app for use with G-SHOCK Smartphone Link models. It establishes a Bluetooth connection with the watch’s Connected Engine for automatic time correction, configuration of World Time and other settings, and more. It also makes it possible to keep updated with the latest time zone and summer time information. A Tough Solar power system generates enough energy to ensure uninterrupted operation of power-hungry functions.
WILDLIFE PROMISING is an Authorized Nonprofit Corporation (NPO) that works towards coexistence between wildlife and humans in Africa. It conducts conservation biological research from the viewpoint of the relationship between wild animals and humans in Kenya, with research focused upon the wild leopards that inhabit areas around Nairobi and the Masai Mara game reserve, and in northern Kenya. WILDLIFE PROMISING works towards better cohabitation between wild animals and humans through social and conservation activities based on its scholastic research.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- Double LED light
LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- World time
39 time zones* (39 cities + coordinated universal time), one-touch UTC time zone, daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching, Home city/World time city swapping
*May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
00’00″000~59’59″999 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00’00″0~23:59’59″9 (after 60 minutes)
1/1000 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1/10 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1/10 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 multi-function alarms (with countdown, daily, 1 time, schedule)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Battery level indicator
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Power Saving (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second), 1 dial (countdown indicator)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
There are no reviews yet.