G-SHOCK, the watch whose popularity spans various interests and cultures, isproud to announce a collection of new music-themed G’MIX watches.
Each of these watches is Bluetooth® SMART, which makes it possible to establish aconnection with a smartphone to control various phone features from your watch.The big rotary switch at 3 o’clock can be used to jump between songs, controlthe music volume, or adjust sound attributes with an equalizer function. Withthe song title search function, the touch of a button lets you look up the title of asong playing in your location and display it on the watch. You can even use thewatch to produce a variety of different sound effects on your phone.
The dial at 9 o’clock, which indicates the current connection status between thewatch and phone, is designed to resemble a turntable, adding to the musicalmotif of these models.
In terms of features, functions, and design, everything about these new G’MIXmodels is geared towards music and its enjoyment by you.
Mobile Link (Function linking with a Bluetooth® SMART device using wireless communication)
Use of Mobile Link requires downloading of the “G-SHOCK+” and “G’MIX App” apps to the phone.
- A special player with an equalizer and sound field setting that reproduces the ambiance of various different live venues,can be controlled from the watch.
- A rotary switch operation lets you search for the title of a song playing nearby.
- Performing a button operation on the watch causes the phone to sound a tone, helping to make it easy to find.
- Automatic Home Time and World Time setting adjustment at a preset time each day.
- Configure World Time (approximately 300 cities), alarms, timer, and other watch functions from the phone.
∗Bluetooth is a registered trademark or trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
∗Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
For the information about supported phone models and other latest news, visit
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Flash alert
Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents
- Mobile link (Linking with a Bluetooth® SMART device over a wireless connection)
- Airplane mode
- World time
35 time zones (100 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 999:59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1/10 second
Input range: 1 seconds to 100 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms or one-time alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Low battery warning (A warning appears on the display whenever battery power drops below a certain level.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time:
2 years on SR927W × 2 (Mobile Link used 2 hours a day.)
*Light: 1 time (1.5 seconds)/day
*Alarm: 10 seconds/day