G-SHOCK x In4mation
G-LIDE the G-SHOCK of choice among the world’s top surfers and practitioners of extreme sports, presents a model for 2016 that is the product of collaboration with the Hawaii street brand In4mation.
The base model is the new GAX-100 analog-digital combination watch designed for surfing. If features a bold orange case and band, along with a sea foam blue face that recalls the blue ocean of Hawaii. These colors were also used for the first collaboration model, and they quickly became strongly associated with the G-SHOCK brand. G-SHOCK red accents the hour markers, and the small and large Tide Graph hands. Both sides of the band, the band ring, and the back cover sport the In4mation brand logo, and special packaging identifies this as a special model.
Surfer essential functions include Tide Graph, Moon Data, and temperature measurement, and an analog Tide Graph feature that provides an intuitive readout of current time conditions when you need it.
Collaboration between the surfing design trend-setter In4mation and extreme sports supporter G-SHOCK results in a new G-LIDE that sets a new standard in fashionable sports.
Comprised of four partners, Ryan Arakaki, Todd Shimabuku, Jun Jo, and Keith Kanagusuku, In4mation is one of thefastest growing sports fashion brands among skaters and others. Instead of simply following the latest Hawaiian fashions, In4mation develops its own original designs and concepts that give birth to new trends.
- Shock Resistant
- 200 Meter Water Resistant
- Magnetic Resistant (ISO764 magnetic class resistance)
- Auto LED Light with Afterglow
- Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Moon Data (moon age of the speific date, moon phase graph)
- Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)
- Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- World Time
- 29 times zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, city code display, home city/world time swapping
- 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: (999:59’59.99)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0-1998 units/hour), Selection distance input (0.0-99.9)
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range:1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: ± 15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years
- Module 5484
- Size of case/total weight
- GAX100 55.0 x 51.2 x 16.9mm / 69g