G-SHOCK 35th Anniversary GLACIER GOLD Limited Edition
These new 35th Anniversary GLACIER GOLD models mark the 35 years since G-SHOCK first started on its mission of unmatched timekeeping toughness back in 1983.
The bezels, cases, and bands of these watches are made of clear semi-transparent material in designs embodying motifs that combine the harsh conditions you might expect to encounter on a freezing glacier with the image of G-SHOCK toughness that is able to stand up to such conditions. The clear semi-transparent style was first used back is 1996 for the G-SHOCK Dolphin & Whale models, and the global popularity of this design makes it an important turning point in G-SHOCK history.
Faces, buckles, buttons, screws, back covers and other components have a gold ion plated (IP) finish.
The high transparency of the clear semi-transparent resin enhances the gold colors to create gorgeous designs that are befitting special 35th Anniversary designs.
Based on the original square face DW-5000 model, the DW-5035 feature a screw back, which gives them a hefty feel, and the back cover is impressed with a logo that identifies them as 35th Anniversary models.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city / World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59’59.999”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units / hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Mach indicator (speed exceeding 1225 units / hour)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2016
There are no reviews yet.