G-SHOCK is the watch brand that is always finding new ways to incorporate world culture icons into exciting and innovative designs. These new models are inspired by the rave scene that impacted the music of the ’90s, and which has influenced today’s techno and house club fashions.
These models were designed using a shiny color motif in the image of the laser lights, chemical light sticks, and other light sources that are widely used at large-scale music events and parties where dance music is played well into the night.
Starting with basic black, these models use pale blue coloring on the insides of their bi-color molded bands, as well as their faces and lettering. Pale pink accents also appear on the face of each model, which creates the illusion of prismatic light in the dark.
Base models are the big case, elegantly casual GAS-100, the big case analog-digital GA-110, and the GA-700, whose rugged design is accented by a front button.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city / World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59’59.999”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units / hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Mach indicator (speed exceeding 1225 units / hour)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2016