From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, comes the new GA-700 analog/digital combination model.
Multi-dimensional hour and minute hands look as if they were carved out of a piece of metal for a powerful and bold design. The new form of these watches not only improves reading, it also projects a feeling of toughness.
A front button at 6 o’clock adds to the dynamic, leading-edge styling. The three color schemes of these models were carefully selected to reflect the brand concept. Black-and-red, black, and red capture the spirit of toughness these models are designed to represent.
All the practicality of the analog-digital format, high-brightness LED illumination, a hand shift function and much more all add up to the best in timekeeping convenience.
A 3D face combining with a distinctively tough design makes the new GA-700 models look dynamic and tough.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city / World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59’59.999”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units / hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Mach indicator (speed exceeding 1225 units / hour)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2016