G-SHOCK x A$AP Ferg Limited Edition
Introducing a new special collaboration model between G-SHOCK, the watch that has been revolutionizing timekeeping toughness since 1983, and world-famous hip hop artist A$AP Ferg.
This collaboration model was created by creatively incorporating novel ideas of A$AP Ferg. The base model is the universally popular GA-110, which features a clear transparent resin body and band, and blue, red, and yellow accents on the face. The back cover is impressed with the Ferg logo, and the band ring also sports the logo in green, creating a fashionably cool look.
A special box that resembles a jewelry box, was designed for this model, which makes it truly special.
All of this and much more makes this a collaboration model that perfectly blends the creative genius of one of the world’s top hip hop artists with the unmatched toughness of G-SHOCK.
A$AP Ferg’s charted a lot of territory over the last five years: since rising to the top of the hip-hop crop with A$AP Mob, he’s released two solo albums—2013’s auspicious debut Trap Lord and last year’s beguiling Always Strive and Prosper—that have showcased an artist unafraid to take his craft to thrilling new places. His most recent release Still Striving in August 2017, was no different: it’s simultaneously a reflection on Ferg’s artistic journey thus far and a project that has its finger on the future’s pulse—recalling past glories while boldly exploring new and fascinating soundscapes and styles.
His single “Plain Jane” from Still Striving went double platinum in the US, and has catapulted the rapper in to the mainstream, along with his recent collaboration with Tiffany’s, duetting with Elle Fanning on a reimagining of “Moon River” for their Paper Flowers campaign, a high profile appearance with ADIDAS for their World Cup commercial, and his recently completed Mad Man Tour, spanning North America.
A$AP Ferg’s work ethic would make even the most motivated jealous, with new music ready to go in the new year.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city / World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59’59.999”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units / hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Mach indicator (speed exceeding 1225 units / hour)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220